Today ePaper
Rahbar e Kisan International

Iran Vows More Devastating Weapons If War Resumes

English , International - بین الاقوامی , Snippets , / Friday, August 21st, 2026

rki.news | Sources Xinhua
TEHRAN: Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) has warned that the country will use more “devastating” weapons if a new war breaks out, state media reported Thursday.
IRGC spokesperson Hossein Mohebbi said Iran had expanded its military capabilities following the 12-day and 40-day wars with the United States and Israel.
“If another war begins, our weapons will definitely be different,” Mohebbi told Iran’s Defa Press news agency, referring to improvements in missile warheads, precision and range.
He said Iran had never stopped producing weapons and claimed the destructive power of warheads on new IRGC missiles was significantly greater than those used in previous conflicts.
On Feb. 28, Israel and the United States launched joint attacks on Tehran and other Iranian cities, killing Iran’s then-Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, military commanders and civilians. Iran responded with missile and drone attacks targeting Israel and US bases and assets in the region.
A ceasefire was reached on April 8. On June 18, Iran and the United States signed a memorandum of understanding aimed at ending the regional conflict. However, hostilities between the two countries have repeatedly erupted since then.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

روزنامہ رہبر کسان

At 'Your World in Words,' we share stories from all over the world to make friends, spread good news, and help everyone understand each other better.

© 2026
Rahbar International